A mid-sized coop, designed to house 10-12 hens, and look good doing it. Plans include 41 pages of step by step instructions, detailed materials list, color coded images and pictures.
Key features include:
- 32 square feet of floor space, 4’x 8′ plus nest boxes.
- 10-12 hen capacity.
- removable roosting boxes for easy cleaning.
- 6 exterior nesting boxes for egg gathering.
- Hinged back wall that fully opens for easy cleaning, no crouching or bending!
- Sits 2′ off the ground for predator protection, easy cleaning and egg gathering and shade for the hens.
- Designed to be draft free but well ventilated.
- Two sliding windows with predator proof screens provides natural light for increased egg laying.
- Attractive design enhances the landscape.